I’ve been making this Flourless Brownies recipe every Pesach for over 10 years now since my friend Michelle shared her recipe with me. We love them so much we often make them during the year as well, not only on Passover.
Why make flourless brownies?
These brownies are gluten free as well as kosher for passover, as a result they are just perfect for any occasion. Obviously they are perfect for Pesach, but in addition I love to have them in the freezer year round for when we have gluten free friends over.
What is in this flourless brownies recipe?
These brownies are made with ingredients you should have on hand in your pantry (potato starch is a passover staple!).
- Oil, you can use whatever you use for Pesach such as canola, sunflower, hazelnut…
- Cocoa Powder
- Potato starch
- Chocolate chips
How to make gluten free brownies?
This recipe is super easy to make! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have yummy fudgy brownies!
- Mix eggs, oil and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients.
Can you freeze flourless brownies?
Yes! These brownies freeze really well and I actually like to double the recipe erev Pesach and freeze them to have all week.
In addition, they taste amazing frozen as well!!
Love these brownies? Try these other gluten free easy recipes:
Did you try this recipe?
I LOVE to hear what you think of my recipes! It would mean so much to me if you could rate this recipe below and leave a comment or share with your friends ❤ Thanks for being here!
Flourless Pesach Brownies Recipes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil I use hazelnut, but use any oil that you use on pesach (canola, sunflower…)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven at 350°F.
- Whisk together sugar, oil and eggs until light yellow.
- Sprinkle in cocoa powder, potato starch and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 9*13" baking pan or 2 9" square pans for 20-30 minutes. Keep checking after 20. minutes so that you don't over bake. These are best fudgy.